Triniel Duel Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardon the lame forum, but it serves its purpose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which, if any, of the following consumables should be allowed?

Go down 

Health potions
Which, if any, of the following consumables should be allowed? I_vote_lcap0%Which, if any, of the following consumables should be allowed? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mana potions
Which, if any, of the following consumables should be allowed? I_vote_lcap0%Which, if any, of the following consumables should be allowed? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Status-healing potions
 0% [ 0 ]
Flight potions
 0% [ 0 ]
Attack/Cast speed scrolls
 0% [ 0 ]
Running/Flying speed scrolls
 0% [ 0 ]
Physical/Magical crit scrolls
 0% [ 0 ]
Food/Drink
 0% [ 0 ]
No consumable items should be allowed
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Which, if any, of the following consumables should be allowed? Empty
PostSubject: Which, if any, of the following consumables should be allowed?   Which, if any, of the following consumables should be allowed? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:18 am

Please submit your vote above and/or make a suggestion about this topic below or in the Suggestions forum.
Back to top Go down
https://trinieldueltourny.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1