Triniel Duel Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardon the lame forum, but it serves its purpose.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should their be an entry fee (and rewards for top ranking finishers) to join the tournament?

Go down 

Should their be an entry fee (and rewards for top ranking finishers) to join the tournament?
No, the tournament should be free and for the sheer fun of competition.
Should their be an entry fee (and rewards for top ranking finishers) to join the tournament? I_vote_lcap0%Should their be an entry fee (and rewards for top ranking finishers) to join the tournament? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, the tournament should have an entry fee as well as rewards for the top ranked finishers.
Should their be an entry fee (and rewards for top ranking finishers) to join the tournament? I_vote_lcap0%Should their be an entry fee (and rewards for top ranking finishers) to join the tournament? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Should their be an entry fee (and rewards for top ranking finishers) to join the tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Should their be an entry fee (and rewards for top ranking finishers) to join the tournament?   Should their be an entry fee (and rewards for top ranking finishers) to join the tournament? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:23 am

Please submit your vote above and/or make a suggestion about this topic below or in the Suggestions forum.
Back to top Go down
https://trinieldueltourny.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1